The Gift (remove only)
This page is about The Gift (remove only) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall The Gift (remove only) from your computerJenkatGames
. Open here
for more info on JenkatGames. Click on www.jenkatgames.com
to get more data about The Gift (remove only) on JenkatGames's website. The Gift (remove only) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Gift folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Gift\The Gift_uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove The Gift (remove only). The Gift.exe is the The Gift (remove only)'s main executable file and it takes around 378.01 KB (387081 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of The Gift (remove only). They take about 426.24 KB (436473
bytes) on disk.
- The Gift.exe (378.01 KB)
- The Gift_uninstall.exe (48.23 KB)
The Gift (remove only) is a program offered by JenkatGames. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove The Gift (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase The Gift (remove only) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Gift (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "The Gift (remove only)". The The Gift (remove only) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select The Gift (remove only) in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about The Gift (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Gift (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Gift\The Gift_uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Gift (remove only).
8. After uninstalling The Gift (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Gift (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Gift (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Gift (remove only) by JenkatGames from your PC, we are not saying that The Gift (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Gift (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:57:13.330