You can find below details on how to uninstall The Gift for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall The Gift from your systemWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Further information about The Gift can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The Gift is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TheGift directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The Gift's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TheGift\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The Gift's main file takes around 4.59 MB (4811776 bytes) and its name is TheGift.exe.
The following executable files are contained in The Gift. They occupy 9.69 MB (10157688
bytes) on disk.
- TheGift-WT.exe (4.76 MB)
- TheGift.exe (4.59 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to The Gift version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other The Gift versions:
The Gift is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove The Gift is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete The Gift with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Gift or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Gift". If it is installed on your PC the The Gift application will be found automatically. When you click The Gift in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about The Gift, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Gift:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TheGift\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Gift.
8. After removing The Gift, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Gift that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Gift using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Gift by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that The Gift by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Gift supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-30 22:07:22.893