The GameBase64 Collection v12
The GameBase64 Collection v12 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall The GameBase64 Collection v12 from your PCBU22
. Open here
for more info on BU22. Please open http://www.bu22.com
if you want to read more on The GameBase64 Collection v12 on BU22's page. Usually the The GameBase64 Collection v12 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBase\GBC_v12 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling The GameBase64 Collection v12 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBase\GBC_v12\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 698.51 KB (715272 bytes) on disk.
The GameBase64 Collection v12 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 698.51 KB (715272
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to The GameBase64 Collection v12 version 6412
The GameBase64 Collection v12 is an application released by the software company BU22. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall The GameBase64 Collection v12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase The GameBase64 Collection v12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The GameBase64 Collection v12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The GameBase64 Collection v12". The The GameBase64 Collection v12 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select The GameBase64 Collection v12 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding The GameBase64 Collection v12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The GameBase64 Collection v12:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bu22.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBase\GBC_v12\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The GameBase64 Collection v12.
8. After uninstalling The GameBase64 Collection v12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The GameBase64 Collection v12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The GameBase64 Collection v12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The GameBase64 Collection v12 by BU22 from your computer, nor are we saying that The GameBase64 Collection v12 by BU22 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The GameBase64 Collection v12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 02:24:28.440