The GameBase64 Collection v12
The GameBase64 Collection v12 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall The GameBase64 Collection v12 from your PCBU22
. Open here
for more info on BU22. Please open http://www.bu22.com
if you want to read more on The GameBase64 Collection v12 on BU22's page. Usually the The GameBase64 Collection v12 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBase\GBC_v12 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling The GameBase64 Collection v12 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBase\GBC_v12\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 698.51 KB (715272 bytes) on disk.
The GameBase64 Collection v12 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 698.51 KB (715272
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to The GameBase64 Collection v12 version 6412
The GameBase64 Collection v12 is an application released by the software company BU22. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall The GameBase64 Collection v12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase The GameBase64 Collection v12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The GameBase64 Collection v12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The GameBase64 Collection v12". The The GameBase64 Collection v12 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select The GameBase64 Collection v12 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about The GameBase64 Collection v12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The GameBase64 Collection v12:
- The publisher is: http://www.bu22.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBase\GBC_v12\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The GameBase64 Collection v12.
8. After uninstalling The GameBase64 Collection v12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The GameBase64 Collection v12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The GameBase64 Collection v12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The GameBase64 Collection v12 by BU22 from your computer, nor are we saying that The GameBase64 Collection v12 by BU22 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The GameBase64 Collection v12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 02:24:28.440