The Game of Life
You can find below details on how to uninstall The Game of Life for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall The Game of Life from your systemReal Networks
. More data about Real Networks can be found here
. You can get more details related to The Game of Life at http://www.download-free-games.com/order/TheGameOfLife.htm
. The Game of Life is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\The Game of Life directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for The Game of Life is "C:\Program Files\The Game of Life\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called TheGameOfLife.exe and occupies 772.00 KB (790528 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in The Game of Life. They take 1.42 MB (1486106
bytes) on disk.
- TheGameOfLife.exe (772.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The Game of Life is an application marketed by Real Networks. Some users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase The Game of Life is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove The Game of Life using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Game of Life or simply click the Search field and type in "The Game of Life". If it exists on your system the The Game of Life application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select The Game of Life in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about The Game of Life, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Game of Life:
- The publisher is: http://www.download-free-games.com/order/TheGameOfLife.htm
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\The Game of Life\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Game of Life.
8. After removing The Game of Life, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Game of Life that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Game of Life with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Game of Life by Real Networks from your computer, we are not saying that The Game of Life by Real Networks is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Game of Life supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:03:47.270