The Forgotten is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall The Forgotten from your systemGamesGoFree.com
. You can read more on GamesGoFree.com or check for application updates here
. Further information about The Forgotten can be found at http://www.GamesGoFree.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\GamesGoFree.com\The Forgotten folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for The Forgotten is C:\Program Files\GamesGoFree.com\The Forgotten\unins000.exe. The Forgotten.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.69 MB (1768576 bytes) on disk.
The Forgotten is composed of the following executables which take 12.11 MB (12693826
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- engine.exe (8.73 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- pfbdownloader.exe (38.79 KB)
- The Forgotten.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- framework.exe (888.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of The Forgotten.
The Forgotten is a program by GamesGoFree.com. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove The Forgotten is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase The Forgotten from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The Forgotten or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Forgotten". The The Forgotten program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click The Forgotten in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about The Forgotten, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Forgotten:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GamesGoFree.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GamesGoFree.com\The Forgotten\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Forgotten.
8. After uninstalling The Forgotten, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Forgotten that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Forgotten with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The Forgotten by GamesGoFree.com from your PC, we are not saying that The Forgotten by GamesGoFree.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Forgotten supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 11:12:41.137