The Flying Farm
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall The Flying Farm for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall The Flying Farm from your systemGameHouse
. Go over here
for more information on GameHouse. The Flying Farm is frequently installed in the C:\GameHouse Games\The Flying Farm folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling The Flying Farm is C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The Flying Farm's main file takes about 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) and its name is bstrapInstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside The Flying Farm. They occupy about 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
This page is about The Flying Farm version 1.0
The Flying Farm is an application released by GameHouse. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall The Flying Farm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete The Flying Farm from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate The Flying Farm or simply click the Search field and type in "The Flying Farm". If it exists on your system the The Flying Farm application will be found automatically. After you select The Flying Farm in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about The Flying Farm, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Flying Farm.
8. After removing The Flying Farm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Flying Farm that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Flying Farm with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Flying Farm by GameHouse from your computer, nor are we saying that The Flying Farm by GameHouse is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Flying Farm supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-10 16:39:24.543