The Flying Dutchman 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove The Flying Dutchman 1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Flying Dutchman 1.0 from your systemPT. Xing International Asia
. Take a look here
for more info on PT. Xing International Asia. You can see more info on The Flying Dutchman 1.0 at http://www.xinginteractive.nl
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Flying Dutchman directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\The Flying Dutchman\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Flying Dutchman 1.0. The application's main executable file is labeled TheFlyingDutchman.exe and its approximative size is 10.98 MB (11517952 bytes).
The following executables are contained in The Flying Dutchman 1.0. They occupy 11.03 MB (11565855
bytes) on disk.
- TheFlyingDutchman.exe (10.98 MB)
- uninst.exe (46.78 KB)
The current web page applies to The Flying Dutchman 1.0 version 1.0
The Flying Dutchman 1.0 is a program by PT. Xing International Asia. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove The Flying Dutchman 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall The Flying Dutchman 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Flying Dutchman 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Flying Dutchman 1.0". If it exists on your system the The Flying Dutchman 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select The Flying Dutchman 1.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding The Flying Dutchman 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Flying Dutchman 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.xinginteractive.nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Flying Dutchman\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Flying Dutchman 1.0.
8. After removing The Flying Dutchman 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The Flying Dutchman 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Flying Dutchman 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Flying Dutchman 1.0 by PT. Xing International Asia from your PC, we are not saying that The Flying Dutchman 1.0 by PT. Xing International Asia is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Flying Dutchman 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 00:53:39.597