The Floor is Jelly
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove The Floor is Jelly for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Floor is Jelly from your PCIan Snyder
. You can find out more on Ian Snyder or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://thefloorisjelly.com
if you want to read more on The Floor is Jelly on Ian Snyder's website. The Floor is Jelly is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TheFloorIsJelly directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall The Floor is Jelly by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk and is named The Floor is Jelly.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside The Floor is Jelly. They take about 197.00 KB (201728
bytes) on disk.
- The Floor is Jelly.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
The Floor is Jelly is a program marketed by Ian Snyder. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase The Floor is Jelly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete The Floor is Jelly from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Floor is Jelly or simply click the Search field and type in "The Floor is Jelly". The The Floor is Jelly app will be found automatically. After you select The Floor is Jelly in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding The Floor is Jelly, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Floor is Jelly:
- The software company is: http://thefloorisjelly.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Floor is Jelly.
8. After uninstalling The Floor is Jelly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Floor is Jelly that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Floor is Jelly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Floor is Jelly by Ian Snyder from your PC, we are not saying that The Floor is Jelly by Ian Snyder is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Floor is Jelly supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 11:50:10.063