The Flame in the Flood
You can find on this page details on how to remove The Flame in the Flood for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall The Flame in the Flood from your systemThe Molasses Flood
. Go over here
for more information on The Molasses Flood. More information about The Flame in the Flood can be found at http://www.themolassesflood.com/the-flame-in-the-flood/
. Usually the The Flame in the Flood application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FlameInTheFlood directory, depending on the user's option during install. The Flame in the Flood's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is called RiverGame-Win64-Shipping.exe and it has a size of 37.47 MB (39287808 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside The Flame in the Flood. They take about 62.73 MB (65780216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RiverGame.exe (228.50 KB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (11.48 MB)
- RiverGame-Win64-Shipping.exe (37.47 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The Flame in the Flood is a program marketed by the software company The Molasses Flood. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall The Flame in the Flood is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase The Flame in the Flood with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Flame in the Flood or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Flame in the Flood". If it exists on your system the The Flame in the Flood app will be found very quickly. After you select The Flame in the Flood in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about The Flame in the Flood, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Flame in the Flood:
- The publisher is: http://www.themolassesflood.com/the-flame-in-the-flood/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Flame in the Flood.
8. After removing The Flame in the Flood, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Flame in the Flood which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Flame in the Flood using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Flame in the Flood by The Molasses Flood from your computer, we are not saying that The Flame in the Flood by The Molasses Flood is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Flame in the Flood in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:02:17.950