This page is about The Few for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall The Few from your computerBlackMoon Design
. Check out here
for more info on BlackMoon Design. You can read more about on The Few at http://thefew.pl
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\UserName\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\TheFew folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Few. The application's main executable file is labeled Steam.exe and occupies 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside The Few. They take about 18.70 MB (19609560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
The Few is an application offered by the software company BlackMoon Design. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove The Few is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove The Few from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Few or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Few". If it is installed on your PC the The Few program will be found very quickly. When you select The Few in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Few, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Few:
- The publisher is: http://thefew.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Few.
8. After removing The Few, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Few that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Few using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Few by BlackMoon Design from your PC, nor are we saying that The Few by BlackMoon Design is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Few supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 22:29:29.933