The Eye is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Eye from your PCePlaybus.com
. More info about ePlaybus.com can be found here
. You can see more info on The Eye at http://www.eplaybus.com
. Usually the The Eye application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ePlaybus.com\The Eye folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for The Eye is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ePlaybus.com\The Eye\unins000.exe". The Eye's main file takes around 1.63 MB (1703936 bytes) and its name is The Eye.exe.
The Eye contains of the executables below. They take 2.30 MB (2411290
bytes) on disk.
- The Eye.exe (1.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The Eye is an application by ePlaybus.com. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall The Eye is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove The Eye from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The Eye or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Eye". If it is installed on your PC the The Eye app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select The Eye in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding The Eye, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Eye:
- The software company is: http://www.eplaybus.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ePlaybus.com\The Eye\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Eye.
8. After uninstalling The Eye, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Eye which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Eye using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Eye by ePlaybus.com from your computer, nor are we saying that The Eye by ePlaybus.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove The Eye supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:56:05.690