The Extractor is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall The Extractor from your PCN00bsoft
. Take a look here
for more details on N00bsoft. Please open http://theextractor.org/
if you want to read more on The Extractor on N00bsoft's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Extractor folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling The Extractor is C:\Program Files (x86)\The Extractor\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. TheExtractor.exe is the The Extractor's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.21 MB (1272832 bytes) on disk.
The Extractor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.20 MB (2303488
bytes) on disk.
- cmh64reg.exe (199.00 KB)
- TheExtractor.exe (1.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (567.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (240.50 KB)
The current web page applies to The Extractor version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other The Extractor versions please click below:
The Extractor is an application released by the software company N00bsoft. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove The Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove The Extractor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Extractor or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Extractor". If it is installed on your PC the The Extractor program will be found automatically. After you select The Extractor in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Extractor:
- The software company is: http://theextractor.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Extractor\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Extractor.
8. After uninstalling The Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Extractor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Extractor by N00bsoft from your PC, we are not saying that The Extractor by N00bsoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Extractor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-06 00:40:04.287