The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim from your PCBethesda Softworks
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Bethesda Softworks. Further information about The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim can be found at http://www.elderscrolls.com/skyrim/
. The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\skyrim folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim is C:\Program Files (x86)\skyrim\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled SkyrimLauncher.exe and occupies 1.45 MB (1524224 bytes).
The executable files below are part of The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. They take an average of 19.40 MB (20346569
bytes) on disk.
- skse_loader.exe (131.00 KB)
- SkyrimLauncher.exe (1.45 MB)
- TESV.exe (16.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim version 126.96.36.199.8
only. You can find here a few links to other The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim releases:
...click to view all...
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim is an application offered by the software company Bethesda Softworks. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim or simply click the Search field and type in "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim". If it exists on your system the The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim application will be found very quickly. After you click The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elderscrolls.com/skyrim/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\skyrim\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.
8. After uninstalling The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim by Bethesda Softworks from your computer, nor are we saying that The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim by Bethesda Softworks is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 11:40:30.960