You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove The Drop for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall The Drop from your PCTeam V.R
. More information on Team V.R can be found here
. Click on http://www.cytomic.com
to get more facts about The Drop on Team V.R's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cytomic\The Drop directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for The Drop is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cytomic\The Drop\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the The Drop's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.22 MB (1281185 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of The Drop. They take about 1.22 MB (1281185
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about The Drop version 1.0.16
only. You can find here a few links to other The Drop versions:
The Drop is an application offered by Team V.R. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall The Drop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove The Drop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Drop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Drop". If it is installed on your PC the The Drop program will be found very quickly. After you select The Drop in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Drop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Drop:
- The publisher is: http://www.cytomic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cytomic\The Drop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Drop.
8. After removing The Drop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Drop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Drop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Drop by Team V.R from your computer, nor are we saying that The Drop by Team V.R is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Drop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 16:23:22.653