The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus
You can find below details on how to uninstall The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus from your systemDenda Games
. You can read more on Denda Games or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus\Uninstall.exe". Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 500.24 KB (512242 bytes) on disk.
The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.44 MB (5708301
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (4.96 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (500.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus.
The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus is a program released by the software company Denda Games. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus". If it exists on your system the The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus app will be found automatically. When you select The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus.
8. After removing The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus by Denda Games from your computer, nor are we saying that The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus by Denda Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 08:43:30.770