The Dracula Files
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove The Dracula Files for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall The Dracula Files from your systemeGames
. More information on eGames can be seen here
. The Dracula Files is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\The Dracula Files directory, depending on the user's option. The Dracula Files's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\The Dracula Files\Uninstall The Dracula Files.exe. The application's main executable file is called Uninstall The Dracula Files.exe and it has a size of 113.64 KB (116364 bytes).
The Dracula Files contains of the executables below. They take 2.18 MB (2282124
bytes) on disk.
- dra_w32.exe (2.07 MB)
- Uninstall The Dracula Files.exe (113.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of The Dracula Files. You can find below info on other application versions of The Dracula Files:
The Dracula Files is an application offered by the software company eGames. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall The Dracula Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove The Dracula Files with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The Dracula Files or simply click the Search field and type in "The Dracula Files". If it exists on your system the The Dracula Files program will be found automatically. After you select The Dracula Files in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about The Dracula Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Dracula Files.
8. After uninstalling The Dracula Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Dracula Files which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Dracula Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Dracula Files by eGames from your PC, we are not saying that The Dracula Files by eGames is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Dracula Files in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-14 14:37:15.320