You can find on this page details on how to uninstall The Dictionary for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall The Dictionary from your computerDR.Ahmed Saker
. Check out here
where you can find out more on DR.Ahmed Saker. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\The Dictionary folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\The Dictionary\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Dictionary. The application's main executable file has a size of 155.64 KB (159378 bytes) on disk and is titled main.exe.
The following executables are installed along with The Dictionary. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1157490
bytes) on disk.
- main.exe (155.64 KB)
- unins000.exe (974.72 KB)
The Dictionary is an application by the software company DR.Ahmed Saker. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall The Dictionary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove The Dictionary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Dictionary or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Dictionary". If it is installed on your PC the The Dictionary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select The Dictionary in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Dictionary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Dictionary.
8. After uninstalling The Dictionary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Dictionary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Dictionary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Dictionary by DR.Ahmed Saker from your computer, nor are we saying that The Dictionary by DR.Ahmed Saker is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Dictionary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-11 09:06:10.983