The Deed II
The Deed II is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall The Deed II from your computerPilgrim Adventures
. More information about Pilgrim Adventures can be read here
. You can read more about on The Deed II at http://www.pilgrimadventures.com
. The program is often found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\The Deed II folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove The Deed II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) on disk and is called steam.exe.
The executables below are part of The Deed II. They occupy an average of 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
The Deed II is an application released by the software company Pilgrim Adventures. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove The Deed II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove The Deed II from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The Deed II or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Deed II". The The Deed II app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click The Deed II in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about The Deed II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Deed II:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pilgrimadventures.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Deed II.
8. After removing The Deed II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The Deed II that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Deed II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Deed II by Pilgrim Adventures from your PC, we are not saying that The Deed II by Pilgrim Adventures is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Deed II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 20:57:03.747