The Cleaner 2012
The Cleaner 2012 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall The Cleaner 2012 from your systemMooSoft Development LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on MooSoft Development LLC. Please follow http://www.moosoft.com
if you want to read more on The Cleaner 2012 on MooSoft Development LLC's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Cleaner directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\The Cleaner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Cleaner 2012. cleaner8.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.64 MB (11156696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in The Cleaner 2012. They take 27.71 MB (29060544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cleaner8.exe (10.64 MB)
- cleaner8_update.exe (8.30 MB)
- cleaner_cl.exe (2.40 MB)
- mhelper.exe (797.71 KB)
- tcap.exe (4.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (689.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012
of The Cleaner 2012.
The Cleaner 2012 is a program by MooSoft Development LLC. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall The Cleaner 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall The Cleaner 2012 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Cleaner 2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Cleaner 2012". The The Cleaner 2012 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The Cleaner 2012 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Cleaner 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Cleaner 2012:
- The software company is: http://www.moosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Cleaner 2012.
8. After uninstalling The Cleaner 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Cleaner 2012 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Cleaner 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The Cleaner 2012 by MooSoft Development LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that The Cleaner 2012 by MooSoft Development LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Cleaner 2012 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:40:52.190