This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall The Cave for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall The Cave from your PCSEGA
. Further information on SEGA can be seen here
. The Cave is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\The Cave folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove The Cave by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\The Cave\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Cave.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.96 MB (8350208 bytes) on disk.
The Cave contains of the executables below. They take 8.79 MB (9213304
bytes) on disk.
- Cave.exe (7.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (842.87 KB)
You can find below a few links to other The Cave releases:
The Cave is a program released by the software company SEGA. Some people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove The Cave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove The Cave from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Cave or simply click the Search field and type in "The Cave". If it exists on your system the The Cave application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click The Cave in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding The Cave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Cave.
8. After removing The Cave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Cave that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Cave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Cave by SEGA from your PC, nor are we saying that The Cave by SEGA is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Cave in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:14:55.827