The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall The Bureau: XCOM Declassified from your computerGOG.com
. Take a look here
for more details on GOG.com. You can see more info on The Bureau: XCOM Declassified at http://www.gog.com
. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\The Bureau XCOM Declassified directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\The Bureau XCOM Declassified\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. TheBureau.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 45.92 MB (48151336 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. They occupy 47.38 MB (49683848
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- TheBureau.exe (45.92 MB)
- D3D11Install_2010.exe (193.00 KB)
The current web page applies to The Bureau: XCOM Declassified version 2177831
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is an application offered by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase The Bureau: XCOM Declassified from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Bureau: XCOM Declassified or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Bureau: XCOM Declassified". If it is installed on your PC the The Bureau: XCOM Declassified program will be found very quickly. After you click The Bureau: XCOM Declassified in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The Bureau XCOM Declassified\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.
8. After removing The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Bureau: XCOM Declassified which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Bureau: XCOM Declassified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Bureau: XCOM Declassified by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that The Bureau: XCOM Declassified by GOG.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Bureau: XCOM Declassified supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 22:20:44.223