The Bat! 8.0.10
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove The Bat! 8.0.10 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall The Bat! 8.0.10 from your PClrepacks.ru
. More information on lrepacks.ru can be seen here
. More details about the program The Bat! 8.0.10 can be seen at https://www.ritlabs.com/
. The Bat! 8.0.10 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\The Bat! folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall The Bat! 8.0.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\The Bat!\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The Bat! 8.0.10's main file takes around 32.48 MB (34054656 bytes) and its name is TheBat.exe.
The Bat! 8.0.10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 88.02 MB (92298883
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TheBat.exe (32.48 MB)
- thebat32.exe (21.96 MB)
- thebat64.exe (32.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (95.19 KB)
- Удалить The Bat!.exe (130.96 KB)
This page is about The Bat! 8.0.10 version 8.0.10
The Bat! 8.0.10 is an application released by the software company lrepacks.ru. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall The Bat! 8.0.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete The Bat! 8.0.10 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Bat! 8.0.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Bat! 8.0.10". If it exists on your system the The Bat! 8.0.10 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Bat! 8.0.10 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Bat! 8.0.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Bat! 8.0.10:
- The software company is: https://www.ritlabs.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The Bat!\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Bat! 8.0.10.
8. After removing The Bat! 8.0.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Bat! 8.0.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Bat! 8.0.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Bat! 8.0.10 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, we are not saying that The Bat! 8.0.10 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove The Bat! 8.0.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 04:55:33.550