The Bat! 7.3.8
This web page is about The Bat! 7.3.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall The Bat! 7.3.8 from your computerl-rePack®
. Take a look here
for more info on l-rePack®. Further information about The Bat! 7.3.8 can be seen at https://www.ritlabs.com/
. The Bat! 7.3.8 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Bat! folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The Bat! 7.3.8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\The Bat!\unins000.exe. thebat32.exe is the The Bat! 7.3.8's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 22.08 MB (23157752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside The Bat! 7.3.8. They take about 54.72 MB (57379883
bytes) on disk.
- TheBat.exe (31.54 MB)
- thebat32.exe (22.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (915.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- Σδΰλθςό The Bat!.exe (130.89 KB)
The current page applies to The Bat! 7.3.8 version 7.3.8
The Bat! 7.3.8 is a program by l-rePack®. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove The Bat! 7.3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase The Bat! 7.3.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Bat! 7.3.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "The Bat! 7.3.8". If it exists on your system the The Bat! 7.3.8 application will be found automatically. When you select The Bat! 7.3.8 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Bat! 7.3.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Bat! 7.3.8:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.ritlabs.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Bat!\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Bat! 7.3.8.
8. After uninstalling The Bat! 7.3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Bat! 7.3.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Bat! 7.3.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Bat! 7.3.8 by l-rePack® from your PC, we are not saying that The Bat! 7.3.8 by l-rePack® is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove The Bat! 7.3.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 08:31:43.453