The Aetherlight Launcher
This page is about The Aetherlight Launcher for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall The Aetherlight Launcher from your PCScarlet City Studios
. Open here
for more details on Scarlet City Studios. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TheAetherlightLauncher directory (same installation drive as Windows). The Aetherlight Launcher's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TheAetherlightLauncher\Update.exe --uninstall. The Aetherlight Launcher's main file takes about 11.02 MB (11552632 bytes) and its name is TheAetherlightLauncher.exe.
The Aetherlight Launcher is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.36 MB (16104040
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- TheAetherlightLauncher.exe (11.02 MB)
- go-updater.exe (2.89 MB)
The current page applies to The Aetherlight Launcher version 1.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other The Aetherlight Launcher releases:
The Aetherlight Launcher is a program offered by the software company Scarlet City Studios. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove The Aetherlight Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall The Aetherlight Launcher from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate The Aetherlight Launcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Aetherlight Launcher". If it exists on your system the The Aetherlight Launcher application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The Aetherlight Launcher in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Aetherlight Launcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Aetherlight Launcher.
8. After uninstalling The Aetherlight Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Aetherlight Launcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Aetherlight Launcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Aetherlight Launcher by Scarlet City Studios from your PC, we are not saying that The Aetherlight Launcher by Scarlet City Studios is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Aetherlight Launcher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 16:22:06.653