The 80s Game
The 80s Game is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall The 80s Game from your computerSpintop Media, Inc
. You can find out more on Spintop Media, Inc or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.spintop-games.com
to get more info about The 80s Game on Spintop Media, Inc's website. The 80s Game is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The 80s Game folder, subject to the user's decision. The 80s Game's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\The 80s Game\uninstall.exe. The 80s Game's primary file takes about 1.88 MB (1970176 bytes) and is named T8G_Release.exe.
The 80s Game is composed of the following executables which take 1.93 MB (2021570
bytes) on disk:
- T8G_Release.exe (1.88 MB)
- uninstall.exe (50.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 80
of The 80s Game.
The 80s Game is a program by Spintop Media, Inc. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall The 80s Game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete The 80s Game from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The 80s Game or simply click the Search feature and type in "The 80s Game". If it exists on your system the The 80s Game app will be found very quickly. When you select The 80s Game in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about The 80s Game, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The 80s Game:
- The software company is: http://www.spintop-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The 80s Game\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The 80s Game.
8. After removing The 80s Game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The 80s Game that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The 80s Game using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The 80s Game by Spintop Media, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that The 80s Game by Spintop Media, Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The 80s Game supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 17:05:26.630