You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ThaiToEnglish for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ThaiToEnglish from your computerMicrosoft, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Microsoft, Inc.. Please open http://www.xxx.com
if you want to read more on ThaiToEnglish on Microsoft, Inc.'s web page. Usually the ThaiToEnglish application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ThaiToEnglish directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing ThaiToEnglish is C:\Program Files\ThaiToEnglish\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ThaiToEnglish's primary file takes about 1.42 MB (1490944 bytes) and is named ThaiToEnglish.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ThaiToEnglish. They occupy about 2.07 MB (2169626
bytes) on disk.
- ThaiToEnglish.exe (1.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
ThaiToEnglish is an application offered by the software company Microsoft, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ThaiToEnglish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ThaiToEnglish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ThaiToEnglish or simply activate the Search field and type in "ThaiToEnglish". The ThaiToEnglish application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ThaiToEnglish in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ThaiToEnglish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ThaiToEnglish:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xxx.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ThaiToEnglish\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ThaiToEnglish.
8. After removing ThaiToEnglish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ThaiToEnglish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ThaiToEnglish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ThaiToEnglish by Microsoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ThaiToEnglish by Microsoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ThaiToEnglish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 06:20:10.553