This web page is about ThManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall ThManager from your systemUniversity of Zaragoza
. You can read more on University of Zaragoza or check for application updates here
. Click on http://iaaa.cps.unizar.es/
to get more facts about ThManager on University of Zaragoza's website. ThManager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ThManager directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ThManager\Uninstall ThManager.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove ThManager. Uninstall ThManager.exe is the ThManager's primary executable file and it takes approximately 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk.
ThManager contains of the executables below. They occupy 462.66 KB (473768
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall ThManager.exe (312.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
ThManager is an application offered by University of Zaragoza. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ThManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ThManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ThManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "ThManager". The ThManager application will be found automatically. When you select ThManager in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ThManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ThManager:
- The web site of the application is: http://iaaa.cps.unizar.es/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ThManager\Uninstall ThManager.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ThManager.
8. After removing ThManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ThManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ThManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ThManager by University of Zaragoza from your PC, we are not saying that ThManager by University of Zaragoza is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ThManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:13:27.613