This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Textpad for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Textpad from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
for more information on Delivered by Citrix. Textpad is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Textpad is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) on disk.
Textpad is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Textpad is an application released by Delivered by Citrix. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Textpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Textpad from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Textpad or simply click the Search field and type in "Textpad". If it is installed on your PC the Textpad app will be found very quickly. After you click Textpad in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Textpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Textpad.
8. After uninstalling Textpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Textpad that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Textpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Textpad by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Textpad by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Textpad in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 06:27:30.740