You can find below details on how to remove TextMorph 2.7 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TextMorph 2.7 from your PCChris Long
. Open here
where you can get more info on Chris Long. Please open http://www.ssesetup.com/textmorph.html
if you want to read more on TextMorph 2.7 on Chris Long's page. Usually the TextMorph 2.7 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TextMorph 2.7 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for TextMorph 2.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TextMorph 2.7\Uninstall-TextMorph.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\TextMorph 2.7\SSEun.dat. TextMorph 2.7's main file takes about 1.37 MB (1437696 bytes) and is called TextMorph.exe.
TextMorph 2.7 is composed of the following executables which take 1.79 MB (1879800
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddQuote.exe (24.00 KB)
- ProperCase.exe (24.00 KB)
- TextMorph.exe (1.37 MB)
- tmdec.exe (36.00 KB)
- tmenc.exe (32.00 KB)
- Uninstall-TextMorph.exe (315.74 KB)
This web page is about TextMorph 2.7 version 2.7
TextMorph 2.7 is an application offered by Chris Long. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove TextMorph 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TextMorph 2.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TextMorph 2.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TextMorph 2.7". The TextMorph 2.7 program will be found automatically. After you select TextMorph 2.7 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TextMorph 2.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TextMorph 2.7:
- The software company is: http://www.ssesetup.com/textmorph.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TextMorph 2.7\Uninstall-TextMorph.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\TextMorph 2.7\SSEun.dat
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TextMorph 2.7.
8. After uninstalling TextMorph 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TextMorph 2.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TextMorph 2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TextMorph 2.7 by Chris Long from your computer, nor are we saying that TextMorph 2.7 by Chris Long is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TextMorph 2.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 07:10:51.020