TextCrawler 2.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TextCrawler 2.3 from your systemDigitalVolcano
. Additional info about DigitalVolcano can be seen here
. More information about the app TextCrawler 2.3 can be found at http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
. TextCrawler 2.3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler2 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for TextCrawler 2.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler2\Uninstall_TextCrawler.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 447.71 KB (458456 bytes) on disk and is titled TextCrawler.exe.
TextCrawler 2.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 513.03 KB (525345
bytes) on disk:
- TextCrawler.exe (447.71 KB)
- Uninstall_TextCrawler.exe (65.32 KB)
The current web page applies to TextCrawler 2.3 version 2.3
TextCrawler 2.3 is an application by the software company DigitalVolcano. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove TextCrawler 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TextCrawler 2.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TextCrawler 2.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TextCrawler 2.3". If it exists on your system the TextCrawler 2.3 application will be found automatically. When you select TextCrawler 2.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TextCrawler 2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TextCrawler 2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler2\Uninstall_TextCrawler.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TextCrawler 2.3.
8. After uninstalling TextCrawler 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TextCrawler 2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TextCrawler 2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TextCrawler 2.3 by DigitalVolcano from your PC, nor are we saying that TextCrawler 2.3 by DigitalVolcano is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TextCrawler 2.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-08 13:12:43.140