This page contains detailed information on how to remove TextCrawler 2.2 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TextCrawler 2.2 from your systemDigitalVolcano
. More info about DigitalVolcano can be read here
. More details about TextCrawler 2.2 can be found at http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
. TextCrawler 2.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler2 folder, subject to the user's decision. TextCrawler 2.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler2\Uninstall_TextCrawler.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 479.50 KB (491008 bytes) on disk and is titled TextCrawler.exe.
The executables below are part of TextCrawler 2.2. They occupy an average of 543.82 KB (556872
bytes) on disk.
- TextCrawler.exe (479.50 KB)
- Uninstall_TextCrawler.exe (64.32 KB)
This data is about TextCrawler 2.2 version 2.2
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler Free
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\All Folders\TextCrawler
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TextCrawler Free
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler Free\link.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler Free\purchase.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler Free\TextCrawler Free.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler Free\TextCrawler.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TextCrawler Free
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler2\TextCrawler.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TextCrawler Free\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TextCrawler Free\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TextCrawler Free\UninstallString
TextCrawler 2.2 is a program released by the software company DigitalVolcano. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase TextCrawler 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TextCrawler 2.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TextCrawler 2.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TextCrawler 2.2". If it is installed on your PC the TextCrawler 2.2 app will be found very quickly. When you click TextCrawler 2.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TextCrawler 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TextCrawler 2.2:
- The software company is: http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler2\Uninstall_TextCrawler.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TextCrawler 2.2.
8. After removing TextCrawler 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TextCrawler 2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TextCrawler 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TextCrawler 2.2 by DigitalVolcano from your PC, we are not saying that TextCrawler 2.2 by DigitalVolcano is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TextCrawler 2.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:36:21.980