You can find below details on how to uninstall TextCrawler 2.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TextCrawler 2.1 from your computerDigitalVolcano
. You can find out more on DigitalVolcano or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
if you want to read more on TextCrawler 2.1 on DigitalVolcano's page. You can remove TextCrawler 2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler2\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. TextCrawler.exe is the TextCrawler 2.1's primary executable file and it takes close to 448.50 KB (459264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside TextCrawler 2.1. They take about 512.82 KB (525128
bytes) on disk.
- TextCrawler.exe (448.50 KB)
- Uninstall_TextCrawler.exe (64.32 KB)
The current web page applies to TextCrawler 2.1 version 2.1
TextCrawler 2.1 is a program by DigitalVolcano. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase TextCrawler 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TextCrawler 2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TextCrawler 2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "TextCrawler 2.1". The TextCrawler 2.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select TextCrawler 2.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TextCrawler 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TextCrawler 2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TextCrawler 2.1.
8. After uninstalling TextCrawler 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TextCrawler 2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TextCrawler 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TextCrawler 2.1 by DigitalVolcano from your computer, we are not saying that TextCrawler 2.1 by DigitalVolcano is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TextCrawler 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-13 21:03:59.840