TextCrawler 1.1.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TextCrawler 1.1.4 from your systemDigitalVolcano
. Open here
for more info on DigitalVolcano. Please open http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
if you want to read more on TextCrawler 1.1.4 on DigitalVolcano's website. TextCrawler 1.1.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for TextCrawler 1.1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler\unins000.exe. TextCrawler.exe is the TextCrawler 1.1.4's primary executable file and it occupies about 528.00 KB (540672 bytes) on disk.
TextCrawler 1.1.4 contains of the executables below. They take 1.18 MB (1236314
bytes) on disk.
- TextCrawler.exe (528.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current page applies to TextCrawler 1.1.4 version 1.1.4
TextCrawler 1.1.4 is an application marketed by the software company DigitalVolcano. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall TextCrawler 1.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TextCrawler 1.1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TextCrawler 1.1.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "TextCrawler 1.1.4". If it is installed on your PC the TextCrawler 1.1.4 program will be found automatically. After you click TextCrawler 1.1.4 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TextCrawler 1.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TextCrawler 1.1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TextCrawler 1.1.4.
8. After removing TextCrawler 1.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TextCrawler 1.1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TextCrawler 1.1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TextCrawler 1.1.4 by DigitalVolcano from your computer, nor are we saying that TextCrawler 1.1.4 by DigitalVolcano is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TextCrawler 1.1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 13:33:18.640