You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TextCrawler 1.1.2 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall TextCrawler 1.1.2 from your computerDigitalVolcano
. More data about DigitalVolcano can be found here
. Further information about TextCrawler 1.1.2 can be seen at http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
. TextCrawler 1.1.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TextCrawler directory, depending on the user's option. TextCrawler 1.1.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TextCrawler\unins000.exe. TextCrawler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 548.00 KB (561152 bytes) on disk.
TextCrawler 1.1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.18 MB (1235290
bytes) on disk.
- TextCrawler.exe (548.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.34 KB)
The current page applies to TextCrawler 1.1.2 version 1.1.2
TextCrawler 1.1.2 is an application offered by the software company DigitalVolcano. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase TextCrawler 1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TextCrawler 1.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TextCrawler 1.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "TextCrawler 1.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the TextCrawler 1.1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TextCrawler 1.1.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TextCrawler 1.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TextCrawler 1.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TextCrawler\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TextCrawler 1.1.2.
8. After uninstalling TextCrawler 1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TextCrawler 1.1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TextCrawler 1.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TextCrawler 1.1.2 by DigitalVolcano from your PC, nor are we saying that TextCrawler 1.1.2 by DigitalVolcano is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TextCrawler 1.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 16:37:36.317