You can find below details on how to uninstall TextCrawler 1.1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TextCrawler 1.1 from your systemDigitalVolcano
. Further information on DigitalVolcano can be seen here
. Further information about TextCrawler 1.1 can be seen at http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
. TextCrawler 1.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler directory, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall TextCrawler 1.1. The program's main executable file is called TextCrawler.exe and its approximative size is 548.00 KB (561152 bytes).
The executables below are part of TextCrawler 1.1. They occupy an average of 1.18 MB (1235290
bytes) on disk.
- TextCrawler.exe (548.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.34 KB)
This info is about TextCrawler 1.1 version 1.1
TextCrawler 1.1 is a program released by the software company DigitalVolcano. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove TextCrawler 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TextCrawler 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TextCrawler 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TextCrawler 1.1". The TextCrawler 1.1 app will be found automatically. When you click TextCrawler 1.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TextCrawler 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TextCrawler 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TextCrawler 1.1.
8. After removing TextCrawler 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TextCrawler 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TextCrawler 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TextCrawler 1.1 by DigitalVolcano from your PC, nor are we saying that TextCrawler 1.1 by DigitalVolcano is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TextCrawler 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-09 18:11:14.330