TextCrawler 1.0.6 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall TextCrawler 1.0.6 from your PCDigitalVolcano
. Take a look here
where you can read more on DigitalVolcano. More details about TextCrawler 1.0.6 can be seen at http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove TextCrawler 1.0.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TextCrawler.exe is the TextCrawler 1.0.6's primary executable file and it takes circa 496.00 KB (507904 bytes) on disk.
TextCrawler 1.0.6 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.13 MB (1182042
bytes) on disk:
- TextCrawler.exe (496.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.34 KB)
This page is about TextCrawler 1.0.6 version 1.0.6
TextCrawler 1.0.6 is a program released by DigitalVolcano. Some people want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove TextCrawler 1.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TextCrawler 1.0.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TextCrawler 1.0.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TextCrawler 1.0.6". If it exists on your system the TextCrawler 1.0.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TextCrawler 1.0.6 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TextCrawler 1.0.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TextCrawler 1.0.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TextCrawler\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TextCrawler 1.0.6.
8. After removing TextCrawler 1.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TextCrawler 1.0.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TextCrawler 1.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TextCrawler 1.0.6 by DigitalVolcano from your computer, we are not saying that TextCrawler 1.0.6 by DigitalVolcano is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TextCrawler 1.0.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-22 22:30:01.293