This info is about TextCatch 3.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TextCatch 3.0 from your systemSkeSoft
. Open here
for more information on SkeSoft. Click on http://www.skesoft.com/
to get more facts about TextCatch 3.0 on SkeSoft's website. TextCatch 3.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Text Catch directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove TextCatch 3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Text Catch\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled TextCatch.exe and it has a size of 1.30 MB (1362432 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with TextCatch 3.0. They occupy about 1.98 MB (2076958
bytes) on disk.
- TextCatch.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The current page applies to TextCatch 3.0 version 3.0
TextCatch 3.0 is an application offered by the software company SkeSoft. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TextCatch 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TextCatch 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TextCatch 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "TextCatch 3.0". If it exists on your system the TextCatch 3.0 app will be found automatically. After you select TextCatch 3.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TextCatch 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TextCatch 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.skesoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Text Catch\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TextCatch 3.0.
8. After uninstalling TextCatch 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TextCatch 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TextCatch 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TextCatch 3.0 by SkeSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that TextCatch 3.0 by SkeSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TextCatch 3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 07:43:48.677