TextAloud 4.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall TextAloud 4.0 from your systemNextUp.com
. More info about NextUp.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.nextup.com
to get more data about TextAloud 4.0 on NextUp.com's website. Usually the TextAloud 4.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TextAloud folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\TextAloud\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TextAloud 4.0. TextAloudMP3.exe is the TextAloud 4.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 10.54 MB (11052792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TextAloud 4.0. They occupy 22.06 MB (23134936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppCloser1.exe (2.12 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (965.00 KB)
- TAChromeMsgHost.exe (2.29 MB)
- TAForIEBroker.exe (2.15 MB)
- TAToolbar.exe (1.24 MB)
- TextAloudMP3.exe (10.54 MB)
- TextAloudPocketAuthorization.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.74 KB)
This page is about TextAloud 4.0 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of TextAloud 4.0:
...click to view all...
TextAloud 4.0 is a program offered by the software company NextUp.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall TextAloud 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TextAloud 4.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TextAloud 4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TextAloud 4.0". The TextAloud 4.0 program will be found automatically. When you select TextAloud 4.0 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TextAloud 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TextAloud 4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nextup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TextAloud\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TextAloud 4.0.
8. After removing TextAloud 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TextAloud 4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TextAloud 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TextAloud 4.0 by NextUp.com from your PC, we are not saying that TextAloud 4.0 by NextUp.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TextAloud 4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-05 19:44:24.613