This web page contains complete information on how to remove TextAloud 3.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TextAloud 3.0 from your computerNextUp.com
. Check out here
for more information on NextUp.com. Further information about TextAloud 3.0 can be found at http://www.nextup.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TextAloud folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\TextAloud\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TextAloud 3.0. The program's main executable file occupies 5.33 MB (5590528 bytes) on disk and is called TextAloudMP3.exe.
The executable files below are part of TextAloud 3.0. They occupy an average of 9.18 MB (9626785
bytes) on disk.
- AppCloserProject.exe (386.50 KB)
- pdftotext.exe (524.00 KB)
- TAChromeMsgHost.exe (2.27 MB)
- TextAloudMP3.exe (5.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of TextAloud 3.0. Click on the links below for other TextAloud 3.0 versions:
...click to view all...
TextAloud 3.0 is a program offered by NextUp.com. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall TextAloud 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TextAloud 3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TextAloud 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TextAloud 3.0". If it exists on your system the TextAloud 3.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TextAloud 3.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TextAloud 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TextAloud 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nextup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TextAloud\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TextAloud 3.0.
8. After uninstalling TextAloud 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TextAloud 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TextAloud 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TextAloud 3.0 by NextUp.com from your PC, nor are we saying that TextAloud 3.0 by NextUp.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TextAloud 3.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 18:30:35.423