Text Tree 1.3
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Text Tree 1.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Text Tree 1.3 from your PCBaby Katie Media, LLC
. You can read more on Baby Katie Media, LLC or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.babykatiemedia.com
if you want to read more on Text Tree 1.3 on Baby Katie Media, LLC's page. Text Tree 1.3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Text Tree directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Text Tree\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Text Tree 1.3. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1522688 bytes) on disk and is labeled texttree.exe.
The following executables are contained in Text Tree 1.3. They occupy 1.52 MB (1588693
bytes) on disk.
- texttree.exe (1.45 MB)
- uninst.exe (64.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Text Tree 1.3.
Text Tree 1.3 is an application released by Baby Katie Media, LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Text Tree 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Text Tree 1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Text Tree 1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Text Tree 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Text Tree 1.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Text Tree 1.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Text Tree 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Text Tree 1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.babykatiemedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Text Tree\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Text Tree 1.3.
8. After uninstalling Text Tree 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Text Tree 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Text Tree 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Text Tree 1.3 by Baby Katie Media, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Text Tree 1.3 by Baby Katie Media, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Text Tree 1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-25 13:48:31.650