Text Master 1.50
This web page is about Text Master 1.50 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Text Master 1.50 from your PCNonTube Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on NonTube Software. Click on http://www.nontube.com
to get more information about Text Master 1.50 on NonTube Software's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Text Master directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Text Master 1.50 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Text Master\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 773.50 KB (792064 bytes) on disk and is labeled tm.exe.
Text Master 1.50 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.42 MB (1487642
bytes) on disk:
- tm.exe (773.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.50
of Text Master 1.50.
Text Master 1.50 is an application offered by the software company NonTube Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Text Master 1.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Text Master 1.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Text Master 1.50 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Text Master 1.50". The Text Master 1.50 app will be found automatically. When you select Text Master 1.50 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Text Master 1.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Text Master 1.50:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nontube.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Text Master\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Text Master 1.50.
8. After uninstalling Text Master 1.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Text Master 1.50 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Text Master 1.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Text Master 1.50 by NonTube Software from your computer, we are not saying that Text Master 1.50 by NonTube Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Text Master 1.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-19 19:10:50.280