Text Locker 8.08
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Text Locker 8.08 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Text Locker 8.08 from your systemBINProjects
. Check out here
for more information on BINProjects. More details about the app Text Locker 8.08 can be seen at http://binprojects.com/default.aspx
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Text Locker directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Text Locker\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Text Locker 8.08. Text Locker 8.08's main file takes around 70.50 KB (72192 bytes) and its name is Text Locker.exe.
Text Locker 8.08 is composed of the following executables which take 749.78 KB (767770
bytes) on disk:
- Text Locker.exe (70.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.08
of Text Locker 8.08.
Text Locker 8.08 is an application marketed by the software company BINProjects. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Text Locker 8.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Text Locker 8.08 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Text Locker 8.08 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Text Locker 8.08". If it exists on your system the Text Locker 8.08 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Text Locker 8.08 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Text Locker 8.08, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Text Locker 8.08:
- The publisher is: http://binprojects.com/default.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Text Locker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Text Locker 8.08.
8. After uninstalling Text Locker 8.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Text Locker 8.08 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Text Locker 8.08 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Text Locker 8.08 by BINProjects from your computer, we are not saying that Text Locker 8.08 by BINProjects is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Text Locker 8.08 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 12:28:55.657