You can find below details on how to remove Text Lightning for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Text Lightning from your PCXequte Software
. More information about Xequte Software can be read here
. Please open http://www.xequte.com
if you want to read more on Text Lightning on Xequte Software's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Text Lightning directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Text Lightning is "C:\Program Files\Text Lightning\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 675.60 KB (691816 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
Text Lightning is composed of the following executables which take 675.60 KB (691816
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.06
of Text Lightning. You can find below a few links to other Text Lightning versions:
...click to view all...
Text Lightning is a program by the software company Xequte Software. Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Text Lightning is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Text Lightning from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Text Lightning or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Text Lightning". The Text Lightning program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Text Lightning in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Text Lightning, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Text Lightning:
- The software company is: http://www.xequte.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Text Lightning\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Text Lightning.
8. After removing Text Lightning, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Text Lightning which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Text Lightning using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Text Lightning by Xequte Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Text Lightning by Xequte Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Text Lightning in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:39:27.000