Texbase 2.16 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Texbase 2.16 from your systemTexecom
. Open here
where you can get more info on Texecom. Click on http://www.texe.com/
to get more information about Texbase 2.16 on Texecom's website. Usually the Texbase 2.16 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Texbase folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Texbase 2.16's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Texbase\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.22 MB (3376640 bytes) on disk and is titled Texbase.exe.
Texbase 2.16 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.34 MB (4554179
bytes) on disk:
- Texbase.exe (3.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.16
of Texbase 2.16.
Texbase 2.16 is a program by Texecom. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Texbase 2.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Texbase 2.16 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Texbase 2.16 or simply click the Search field and type in "Texbase 2.16". If it exists on your system the Texbase 2.16 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Texbase 2.16 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Texbase 2.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Texbase 2.16:
- The publisher is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Texbase\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Texbase 2.16.
8. After removing Texbase 2.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Texbase 2.16 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Texbase 2.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Texbase 2.16 by Texecom from your PC, nor are we saying that Texbase 2.16 by Texecom is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Texbase 2.16 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-23 16:36:26.930