Texas Hold'em Poker (Test)
This page contains complete information on how to remove Texas Hold'em Poker (Test) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Texas Hold'em Poker (Test) from your PCMediaphor
. You can read more on Mediaphor or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Texas Hold'em Poker (Test) at http://nobox.de/texasholdem_beschreibung.htm
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Hold'em Poker directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Hold'em Poker\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Texas Hold'em Poker (Test). The program's main executable file is named texaspoker.exe and it has a size of 2.43 MB (2550272 bytes).
The executables below are part of Texas Hold'em Poker (Test). They occupy an average of 3.08 MB (3231164
bytes) on disk.
- texaspoker.exe (2.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (664.93 KB)
Texas Hold'em Poker (Test) is a program by the software company Mediaphor. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Texas Hold'em Poker (Test) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Texas Hold'em Poker (Test) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Texas Hold'em Poker (Test) or simply click the Search field and type in "Texas Hold'em Poker (Test)". If it exists on your system the Texas Hold'em Poker (Test) application will be found automatically. When you select Texas Hold'em Poker (Test) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Texas Hold'em Poker (Test), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Texas Hold'em Poker (Test):
- The web site of the program is: http://nobox.de/texasholdem_beschreibung.htm
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Hold'em Poker\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Texas Hold'em Poker (Test).
8. After uninstalling Texas Hold'em Poker (Test), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Texas Hold'em Poker (Test) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Texas Hold'em Poker (Test) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Texas Hold'em Poker (Test) by Mediaphor from your computer, nor are we saying that Texas Hold'em Poker (Test) by Mediaphor is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Texas Hold'em Poker (Test) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:07:11.407