Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition
Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition from your systemEdumatics Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Edumatics Corporation. You can get more details about Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition at http://www.edusmart.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Edusmart Science\Texas - Grade 2 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Edusmart Science\Texas - Grade 2\unins000.exe". Start.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.93 MB (5164275 bytes) on disk.
Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.69 MB (5971473
bytes) on disk.
- Start.exe (4.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (788.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition version 1.0.2011.0
Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition is a program offered by Edumatics Corporation. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition". The Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.edusmart.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Edusmart Science\Texas - Grade 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition.
8. After removing Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition by Edumatics Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition by Edumatics Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Texas Grade 2 - 2011 Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 18:21:06.600