This info is about TexMakerX 2.0.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall TexMakerX 2.0.0 from your computerBenito van der Zander
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Benito van der Zander. More information about TexMakerX 2.0.0 can be seen at http://texmakerx.sourceforge.net/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TexMakerX directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling TexMakerX 2.0.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TexMakerX\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled texmakerx.exe and occupies 4.18 MB (4378624 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TexMakerX 2.0.0. They take about 5.32 MB (5576259
bytes) on disk.
- texmakerx.exe (4.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about TexMakerX 2.0.0 version 2.0.0
TexMakerX 2.0.0 is an application released by Benito van der Zander. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TexMakerX 2.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TexMakerX 2.0.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TexMakerX 2.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TexMakerX 2.0.0". If it exists on your system the TexMakerX 2.0.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TexMakerX 2.0.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TexMakerX 2.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TexMakerX 2.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://texmakerx.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TexMakerX\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TexMakerX 2.0.0.
8. After removing TexMakerX 2.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TexMakerX 2.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TexMakerX 2.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TexMakerX 2.0.0 by Benito van der Zander from your computer, we are not saying that TexMakerX 2.0.0 by Benito van der Zander is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TexMakerX 2.0.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 14:14:32.220