Tex Murphy: Overseer
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Tex Murphy: Overseer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Tex Murphy: Overseer from your systemAccess Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Access Software. More data about the software Tex Murphy: Overseer can be seen at http://www.nightdivestudios.com/games/overseer/?utm_source=steampowered.com&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=website%20-%20tex%20murphy%3a%20overseer
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Overseer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Tex Murphy: Overseer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. OVERSEER.EXE is the Tex Murphy: Overseer's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.73 MB (1818624 bytes) on disk.
Tex Murphy: Overseer contains of the executables below. They take 1.77 MB (1852928
bytes) on disk.
- OVERSEER.EXE (1.73 MB)
- UPDATE.EXE (33.50 KB)
Tex Murphy: Overseer is an application by Access Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Tex Murphy: Overseer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Tex Murphy: Overseer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tex Murphy: Overseer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tex Murphy: Overseer". The Tex Murphy: Overseer application will be found automatically. After you select Tex Murphy: Overseer in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Tex Murphy: Overseer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tex Murphy: Overseer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nightdivestudios.com/games/overseer/?utm_source=steampowered.com&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=website%20-%20tex%20murphy%3a%20overseer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tex Murphy: Overseer.
8. After uninstalling Tex Murphy: Overseer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tex Murphy: Overseer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tex Murphy: Overseer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tex Murphy: Overseer by Access Software from your computer, we are not saying that Tex Murphy: Overseer by Access Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tex Murphy: Overseer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 16:17:59.323