Tex Murphy: Mean Streets
This info is about Tex Murphy: Mean Streets for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tex Murphy: Mean Streets from your PCAccess Software
. Open here
for more info on Access Software. Please follow http://www.nightdivestudios.com/games/mean-streets/?utm_source=steampowered.com&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=website%20-%20tex%20murphy%3a%20mean%20streets
if you want to read more on Tex Murphy: Mean Streets on Access Software's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tex Murphy 1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tex Murphy: Mean Streets. The program's main executable file is labeled dosbox.exe and it has a size of 4.44 MB (4660224 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Tex Murphy: Mean Streets. They occupy about 8.12 MB (8511037
bytes) on disk.
- dosbox.exe (3.55 MB)
- dosbox.exe (4.44 MB)
- MS.EXE (120.56 KB)
Tex Murphy: Mean Streets is an application by the software company Access Software. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Tex Murphy: Mean Streets is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Tex Murphy: Mean Streets from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tex Murphy: Mean Streets or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tex Murphy: Mean Streets". If it exists on your system the Tex Murphy: Mean Streets application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Tex Murphy: Mean Streets in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tex Murphy: Mean Streets, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tex Murphy: Mean Streets:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nightdivestudios.com/games/mean-streets/?utm_source=steampowered.com&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=website%20-%20tex%20murphy%3a%20mean%20streets
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tex Murphy: Mean Streets.
8. After removing Tex Murphy: Mean Streets, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tex Murphy: Mean Streets which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tex Murphy: Mean Streets using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tex Murphy: Mean Streets by Access Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Tex Murphy: Mean Streets by Access Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Tex Murphy: Mean Streets in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 16:17:59.287