Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0
Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 from your systemNintendo
. Go over here
for more information on Nintendo. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tetris Party Deluxe directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tetris Party Deluxe\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0. The application's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and it has a size of 891.98 KB (913388 bytes).
Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.30 MB (10799084
bytes) on disk:
- Dolphin.exe (9.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (891.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 version 1.0
Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 is an application offered by the software company Nintendo. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0". If it exists on your system the Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 by Nintendo from your PC, nor are we saying that Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 by Nintendo is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tetris Party Deluxe, 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 13:16:46.460